Fact 1. I am not the most formal person out there. In fact, I'm rather informal and like to feel comfortable when talking to people "yinz" :) Which leads me to...
Fact 2. My English writing skills are lacking. I was never the bestest writer, "get it? bestest?" ;).. Anyways. You will see errors here and there and for that I apologize, however..
Fact 3. I work long days for a full time job where I hike the countryside and will only have late evenings to write posts. Weekends I'm working on my house. Yes, you heard correctly....
Fact 4. I bought a house! I actually bought it a little less than two years ago.
Time really has a way of moving along doesn't it? I wish I could go back and start writing this from the beginning. For that reason, I'll be playing catch up for a little while to give you a general background about my house, why I bought it, and what I have done so far! I've done some work, but trust me, there is so much left to do. I hope you guys join me along the way!
Final Note for Tonight: I don't want this blog to be boring. I want to tell you the funny/horror stories that have happened so far and the ones that happen as I continue. I want to show you the projects that I've worked on and am currently working on, and hopefully help give you insight on the renovation process and lessons learned through my renovation experience! In the end we will accomplish bringing out a beauty from a beast. "yay blog title segue!"
I would ultimately like this blog to inspire you! As you join me in my renovation experience feel free to ask questions and give me suggestions!
Until Later!
Your New Friend,
Joseph ---------Me--------->

No comments:
Post a Comment